Denticheck is taking dentistry to a new level of customer service in Hobart, Tasmania. We invite you to explore our website for more information about our practices and services. With a comprehensive range of treatments available from wisdom teeth removal, mouthguards and whitening through to complex orthodontic and endodontics treatment we cater to everyone.
We want all our patients to enjoy a positive experience with us. Our modern, inviting practice and friendly staff will always endeavour to make you feel welcome and at home. However, for those with anxiety or phobias, we also offer a range of treatment options for anxious patients. Here’s a little about our philosophy,
- The lynch pin of our philosophy is preventive dentistry - PREVENTISTRY
- Healthy, cared for teeth can last a lifetime.
- Dental treatment should be a painless, positive experience.
- Everybody can have a healthy smile.
- Excellence is our goal.
- We provide all our patients with a comprehensive understanding of their particular needs, treatment goals and expected outcomes.
- A courteous and respectful approach to each and every individual and your specific circumstance.
With our care extending beyond your time with us if we are unable to provide a particular service we will arrange referrals to relevant specialists in Tasmania (or interstate if required/requested).
What is a healthy smile & why is it important?
The teeth are framed by the lips and form the mouth. The mouth is an expressive part of the body. A bright, white smile radiates good health and is a part of our personal appearance. Modern dentistry can provide this through different techniques that have evolved over twenty years. These include porcelain veneers, resin veneers, tooth coloured fillings, crown and bridge work and implants, and teeth whitening.
- We address any urgent problems such as pain or accidental loss of anterior teeth (front teeth) as quickly as possible.
- We Listen. Listen. Listen.We then address your concerns for example fear of pain, anxiety, the cost of treatment, time off work and your appearance.
- We carry out a detailed examination with x-rays, study models, photographs and palpation of jaw joints, where applicable.
- We give treatment alternatives where possible with a detailed quote. This, of course, can only be approximate.
- We provide a report and treatment plan if necessary.
Patient Referral Program
It gives us great pleasure knowing so many of our patients have recommended our high quality service to family, friends and colleagues. We appreciate this compliment and have sent out many rewards to our patients to say thank you for the referrals.
New Patient Offer $195
Comprehensive Dental Assessment (Valued at $280) Includes:
- Full Comprehensive Examination
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Diagnostic X-rays (if required)
- Remineralising Treatment